Introductory Property Foundations Course
Property Foundations Course: 3 days & 12 Strategies
Next Course Date: 15/16/17 June at Park Inn Hotel, Heathrow
TICKETS GO ON SALE SOON! Pre-register for your early-bird ticket here and receive upto 30% off.
The Property Foundations course will help you to understand the different property investment strategies that you can use in today’s property market. 12 strategies in 3 days!
Who should attend?
This property course is for you if:-
- You are just starting out in property
- Need a refresher
- Looking for an alternative to your pension or to top up your pension in retirement
- Considering an alternative career
- Frustrated and want to improve your financial future
- Looking for a vehicle to provide Financial Freedom
- Want to be debt free within the next 2 - 5 years
Course Content: Property Foundations
- Mindset of a property investor
- Investor or Landlord?
- Tenant Types
- Planning your portfolio
- Buy to Let
- Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
- Rent to Rent
- Lease Options
- Deal Sourcing
- Buy to Sell
- Title Splitting
- Short Leases
- Finding Motivated Sellers
- Commercial Property
- and much more
Lunch and teas/coffees are included
Timings: 9.30am to 5.00pm each day
LIMITED TO 30 PLACES!
If you would like to see how the Property Foundations Course can help to kick start your new career as a property investor, then call Mark Lloyd on 01252 730040 or alternatively, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
" Superb course – not only is it eye opening around how to make money from property, but it is also hugely educational with Mark and Jackie sharing not only their successes but also their learning points and mistakes which alone makes the course hugely valuable. The foundations course gives you a taster of what’s out there and left me and my husband chomping at the bit to move our property careers forward!" Claire Scott